SUPA SHAKE GOLD
Low GI “meal on the go” nutritionally-balanced drink, provided in single-serve sachets, in a wide variety of flavours.
- Low GI (3-4 hours of energy)
- Balanced meal replacement
- Pre- or post-workout drink (improved performance and recovery)
- 82% NRV of all vitamins and minerals (except calcium)
- 5g fibre per serving (equivalent fibre as in 2 small fruits)
- Good quality protein
- Naturally gluten-free AND Lactose-free
Suitable for all ages from 5 years upwards
Indications for use
Use Supa Shake to ensure stable blood glucose (sugar) levels where either time does not permit for a meal OR where appetite is lacking.
Examples where Supa Shake will be beneficial:
- Lifestyle booster – lunchbox, fussy eaters, teen supplement, ADHD support
- Exercise and sport’s training: pre- and post-workout
- Illness: loss of appetite; post-op, post cancer treatment, burns patients
- Colon problems: rich in soluble fibre useful in IBS, IBD, food allergies/intolerances
- School Feeding Programs
READ THE LABEL
|TYPICAL NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION||UNIT||SUPA SHAKE
|Of which Sugar||g||21|
|Of which Saturated Fat||g||1.61|
|Electrolytes||World Health Organization|
vegetable fat powder (palm fruit oil, maltodextrin, caseinate, E340b, E450b, E481), dextrose, soya protein isolate, sucrose, inulin, dietary fibre, cocoa powder (in chocolate only), xanthan gum, sodium chloride, bicarbonate of soda, potassium chloride, ascorbic acid, vitamins and minerals, tricalcium phosphate, natural flavours, colourants, E551)
SOY, COW’S MILK PROTEIN
Manufactured in a factory that may contain nuts, soybean and cow’s milk products
How to use
- Pour 300ml water into a shaker.
- Add the 50g serving of powder.
- Shake well.
Store in a cool dry place