SUPA SHAKE BLUE
Low GI “meal on the go” nutritionally-balanced drink, provided in single-serve sachets, in a wide variety of flavours
- Low GI (3-4 hours of sustained energy)
- Balanced meal replacement
- Pre-, during- and post-shift drink (improved concentration, safety, performance, health, morale, recovery and productivity; reduces absenteeism)
- 40% NRV of all vitamins and minerals (except calcium) PER serving. A minimum of 2 servings PER shift is recommended, providing >82% NRV of these essential micro-nutrients
- 5g fibre per serving (equivalent fibre as in 2 small fruits)
- Good quality protein
- Naturally gluten-free AND Lactose-free
- Suitable for all including diabetics
- Product advantages, and health & energy benefits have been researched and proven in varying industrial settings (refer to “Summary of Research”)
Indications for use
Use Supa Shake at regular intervals (3 hourly) to ensure stable blood glucose (sugar) levels and thus stable energy and conventration levels throughout the ENTIRE shift.
Use ideally as part of a Full Shift Fatigue Pack of a minimum of 2 servings of Supa Shake PER shift PLUS a minimum of 2 servings of Supa Energy Drink PER shift.
READ THE LABEL
|TYPICAL NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION||UNIT||SUPA SHAKE
|Of which Sugar||g||20.7|
|Of which Saturated Fat||g||1.57|
|Electrolytes||World Health Organization|
vegetable fat powder (palm fruit oil, maltodextrin, caseinate, E340b, E450b, E481), dextrose, soya protein isolate, sucrose, dietary fibre, cocoa powder (in chocolate only), xanthan gum, sodium chloride, bicarbonate of soda, potassium chloride, ascorbic acid, vitamins and minerals, tricalcium phosphate, natural flavours, colourants, E551
SOY, COW’S MILK PROTEIN
Manufactured in a factory that may contain nuts, soybean and cow’s milk products
How to use
- Pour 300ml safe clean water into a shaker.
- Add the 50g serving of powder.
- Shake well.
Store in a cool dry place