SUPA ENERGY DRINK GOLD
Low GI “Lite” energy drink, provided in single-serve sachets, in a wide variety of flavours
- Low GI (3-4 hours of energy)
- Approximately HALF the calories of a typical fizzy cold drink/soda
- 34% NRV of all vitamins and minerals (except calcium)
- Rich in Vitamin C
- 6g fibre per serving (equivalent fibre as in 1 small fruit)
- ELECTROLYTES: Sodium, potassium and chloride have been added to support HYDRATION. (electrolytes facilitate uptake of water by the body’s cells)
- Suitable for all ages from 5 years upwards
- Ideal for ANY time of the day
Indications for use
Use Supa Energy Drink to ensure stable blood glucose (sugar) levels where either time does not permit for a snack OR (45min) pre-sport/training.
Examples where Supa Shake will be beneficial:
- Lifestyle booster – midmorning snack, teen supplement, ADHD support
- Exercise and sport’s training: pre- and during-workout
- Illness: diarrhoea, loss of appetite; post-op, post cancer treatment
- Colon problems: rich in soluble fibre useful in diarrhoea, IBS, IBD, food allergies/intolerances
- School Feeding Programs
READ THE LABEL
|TYPICAL NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION||UNIT||SUPA SHAKE
|Of which Sugar||g||15|
|Of which Saturated Fat||g|
|Electrolytes||World Health Organization|
sucrose, inulin, dietary fibre, citric acid, sodium chloride, drying agent, sodium saccharine, sodium cyclamate, potassium chloride, ascorbic acid, sodium citrate, vitamin and mineral premix, natural flavours and colourants
Manufactured in a factory that may contain nuts, soybean and cow’s milk products
- Blue Ice
- Crème Soda
- Ginger Beer
How to use
- Pour 400ml water into a shaker.
- Add the 23g serving of powder.
- Shake well.
Store in a cool dry place