SUPA ENERGY DRINK – BLUE RANGE
- Low GI (3-4 hours of energy)
- 17% NRV of all vitamins and minerals (except calcium). A minimum of 2 servings/shift is recommended, providing >30% NRV of these essential micronutrients. In addition, it is also recommended that these drinks be used as part of a Full Shift Fatigue Pack which includes 2 x Supa Shakes, and will thus provide >100% NRV for all essential micronutrients except calcium.
- Rich in Vitamin C
- 6g fibre per serving (equivalent fibre as in 1 small fruit)
- ELECTROLYTES: Sodium, potassium and chloride have been added to support HYDRATION. (electrolytes facilitate uptake of water by the body’s cells)
Indications for use
Use a minimum of 2 x Supa Energy Drink servings mid-shift to ensure stable blood glucose (sugar) levels throughout the entire shift.
Use ideally as part of a Full Shift Fatigue Pack of a minimum of 2 servings of Supa Energy Drink PER shift PLUS a minimum of 2 servings of Supa Shake PER shift.
READ THE LABEL
|TYPICAL NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION||UNIT||SUPA SHAKE
|Of which Sugar||g||19|
|Of which Saturated Fat||g||0|
|Electrolytes||World Health Organization|
Manufactured in a factory that may contain nuts, soybean and cow’s milk products
- Blue Ice
- Crème Soda
- Ginger Beer
- Tutti Frutti
How to use
- Pour 400ml water into a shaker.
- Add the 23g serving of powder.
- Shake well
Store in a cool dry place