ENERGY DRINKS AND NUTRITIONAL SHAKES
Low GI nutritional supplements based on 20 years of research in the mining industry.
THE FUEL YOU PUT IN DICTATES PERFORMANCE
We offer a Low GI nutritional range for your Fatigue Management plan.
FIGHTING FATIGUE TOGETHER!
Occupational Health and Safety in the Mining and Industrial sector.
50% of mine workers have dangerously low blood sugar levels leading to fatigue, confusion and lack of co-ordination… according to the latest research by a major mining group.
Smart risk assessors offer optimum nutrition to its workforce via nutritional supplements, logically leading to higher productivity, increased motivation and fewer incidents.
A worker that is HEALTH, ENERGISED and FOCUSED…. is an investment in safety and heath with proven benefits to PRODUCTIVITEY
FIND OUT THE FACTS HERE
- 15 million incidents free, Full-Shift Fatigue packs issued to major mines workforces 2012/17.
- No Flavour Fatigue
- Dry powder in sealed sachets to prevent contamination. Water is added, ensuring minimum 2L consumption by each worker daily to comply with legislation.
- Electrolyte content complying with WHO recommendations preventing dehydration, and ensuring concentration levels are maintained throughout the shift
- High Vitamin C content to assist in body temperature control in hot and cold conditions, plus boost the immune system. Complying with Chamber recommendations.
- Low GI Nutrition Fatigue Packs to ensure sustainable energy throughout the shift
- Protein, Carbohydrates, Fats, Vitamins and Minerals and Electrolytes, to boost the workers nutritional status
- Designed to t the shift – 8 hour or 12 hour variants. Low Gi ensures suitability for most including diabetics
- Absenteeism levels reduced
- Fatigue Packs can be tailored to fit in with current contracted nutritional issues.
Nutritional Fatigue Packs to Suit all shifts or emergency situations
A Low GI, complete meal replacement drink with added fibre, protein, vitamins and minerals Gluten, lactose and tartrazine-free.
An energy drink that is Low GI and Fibre-rich, Vitamin and mineral – fortified. Gluten, lactose and tartrazine-free
LOW GI NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENTS
Tested and Proven in the Workplace – Helping Fight Fatigue with delicious nutritional supplements.
ARTICLES OF INTEREST
We have put together an extensive collection of articles that covers our research on why nutritional supplements are needed, the legal requirements for industry and various interest topics that explain the problems of fatigue and the solution nutrition offers.
Plugging the gap
An overview: Anglo American looks at how nutrition affects shift workers. Why South Africans are Fat but Hungry and info on BBBEE Codes of good practice.
The perfect storm
Mining and industry may have created “The Perfect Storm” with Live out loud allowances, guaranteeing a negative result in productivity and increased absenteeism.
Whether you work as a courier, an ambulance or truck driver, or a company rep, chances are that at some point you will have experienced driver fatigue. We offer a solution to get you home safely.
BBBEE Codes of good practice
The Mining Charter is but one example of multiple legislative issues that need to be complied with regards the companies responsibility to supply adequate nutrition.
Wellness and Productivity through nutrition is your most important Safety Equipment.